Windsor / Bray (Midweek)
Book Experience / Redeem VoucherSorry, this event is fully booked up.
Please choose another event from our list.
- Location – Windsor/Bray, Berkshire
- Track Type: Woodland
- Duration: Approx 1 hour including introduction and training
- Segway Model: X2 All Terrain
- Car Parking: £3 payable directly to the venue
Bray Lake Water Sports Centre is situated between Windsor and Bray and is easily accessible from the M4, M40 and M25 if travelling by car. If travelling by train the nearest train station is Maidenhead which is approximately a 5 minute taxi ride away from Bray Lake Water Sports Centre.
The Segway Rally Course:
This Segway Rally course is one of the best rally tracks that you can experience the Segway Rally on. Set lakeside, this location provides a scenic view across Bray Lake; however when you take to the woodland for the Rally course the terrain becomes rugged providing an exhilarating Rally experience! The Segway itself is easy to use, responding instantly to even the smallest shift in weight. This track is a fantastic Segway experience and will leave you with memories of your Segway experience for years to come.
What happens on the day?
As you enter Bray Lake Water Sports Centre you will follow the signposts to the Segway Events’ Pod where you will fill in the necessary paperwork before being kitted up with the relevant safety gear. You will then be given a quick introduction the Segway and will finally take your first steps on this unique machine. In order to build up both your confidence and skills you will take part in a few short Segway games before being taken out with your instructor along the Rally track where you will be shown any obstacles that you will need to avoid. You will then be set free to test both the true speed of your Segway and your new found Segway skills as you are let loose around this thrilling track. This experience is sure to provide you with an fun-filled and exciting experience and make you want to come back again and again!
Bray Lake Water Sports Centre is host to a wide variety of activities and nearby Windsor also offers a great way to spend a day or weekend. For more information on how to enjoy your Segway day out or to turn your Segway Rally into a weekend away click here.
- Group Sizes - The maximum group size that we can accommodate in one session is 10. If you would like to make a booking for a group size of 11 or more please contact our office on 08453 193 747.
- Timeslots - When booking your experience online you will be asked to select whether you would prefer an AM or PM timeslot. AM timeslots occur between the hours of 9am and 1pm, and PM timeslots occur between the hours of 1pm and 8pm (depending on sunset times). We will do our best to accommodate any special requests made in terms of booking time, but these times cannot be guaranteed.
- Clothing & Footwear – This is an outdoor experience so please dress according to the weather. Skirts and dresses are not advised and all shoes must be flat.
- Weather – All Segway experiences are subject to weather conditions and adverse weather conditions can mean that an event has to be cancelled. In this instance we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible, and re-arrange your booking for an alternative, suitable date. To check that your event is still going ahead, please call our event information line on 08453 193 747 before you depart for your event.
- Mobile Number – When booking please ensure that you provide us with your correct mobile number as we may need to contact you before or on the day of your event.
- Restrictions – Please see our FAQ pages.
Weather ForecastConditions for Maidenhead, UK at 2:49 am BST
Last Weather Update: Sun, 19 May 2013 2:49 am BST
Fair, 50 F
Sat - Mostly Cloudy. High: 60 Low: 46
Sun - Cloudy. High: 63 Low: 45
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)