Tatton Park - Cheshire (Midweek)
Book Experience / Redeem VoucherSorry, this event is fully booked up.
Please choose another event from our list.
- Location – Tatton Park, Cheshire
- Track Type: Woodland
- Duration: Approx 1 hour including introduction and training
- Segway Model: X2 All Terrain
- Car Parking: Free
Tatton Park is set just outside of the town of Knutsford, approximately 20 miles from Manchester and 30 miles from Chester. If travelling by car then the venue is well signposted from junction 7 of the M56 and junction 19 of the M6. Alternatively if travelling by public transport then the nearest station is Knutsford, which is half a mile from the grounds of Tatton Park.
The Segway Rally Course:
The Segway Rally takes place within the woodlands at Tatton Park and makes for an exhilarating adventure. Easy to use, the Segway responds instantly to a shift in weight and will see you racing through the woodland track as you test the speed of your Segway! As you master the skill of the Segway your Segway Rally will provide you with an unforgettable amount of fun and an experience that will be talked about for years to come.
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at Tatton Park you will need to follow the signposts to the Segway Event’s Pod where you will register and complete the relevant paperwork. You will then be taken to get kitted up in the necessary safety kit before being given a brief demonstration of the Segway. As you take your first steps onto the Segway you will be given the opportunity to build your confidence up as you take part in a few Segway games, where you will realise the full charm of the Segway. Once you have increased your Segway skills your instructor will take you on a tour of the woodland track where they will show you any obstacles that you will need to avoid, before you take to the track yourselves to test just how fast your Segway will go! As you race through the woodland you will appreciate the fun nature of the Segway Rally and experience the thrills of the Segway!
Tatton Park offers a wide range of on-site activities and nearby Manchester has something for everyone to enjoy. For more information on how to spend your day or how to make a weekend of your experience click here.
- Group Sizes - The maximum group size that we can accommodate in one session is 10. If you would like to make a booking for a group size of 11 or more please contact our office on 08453 193 747.
- Timeslots - When booking your experience online you will be asked to select whether you would prefer an AM or PM timeslot. AM timeslots occur between the hours of 9am and 1pm, and PM timeslots occur between the hours of 1pm and 8pm (depending on sunset times). We will do our best to accommodate any special requests made in terms of booking time, but these times cannot be guaranteed.
- Clothing & Footwear – This is an outdoor experience so please dress according to the weather. Skirts and dresses are not advised and all shoes must be flat.
- Weather – All Segway experiences are subject to weather conditions and adverse weather conditions can mean that an event has to be cancelled. In this instance we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible, and re-arrange your booking for an alternative, suitable date. To check that your event is still going ahead, please call our event information line on 08453 193 747 before you depart for your event.
- Mobile Number – When booking please ensure that you provide us with your correct mobile number as we may need to contact you before or on the day of your event.
- Restrictions – Please see our FAQ pages.